IF I WERE TO ASK YOU WHICH PART OF LIFE SUCKS or to paraphrase, which ‘Waiting phase’ is the hardest, what will your response be?
- Finding true love
- Getting married
- Having Children
- Landing your dream job
- Starting/Growing your business
- You can fill in the blank space…
WAITING for anything worthwhile is pretty HARD!
How do I know this?
It’s because I’ve gone through various waiting phases and I can relate.
It’s one thing to have to wait during a particular season, it’s another thing to endure the weight that comes with waiting by having to deal with negative voices all around (especially people so close like family and friends).
“Why do you keep trying to put the weight from other people’s expectations of you on yourself just to make a decision that ends up being for them and not for you”
Here’s what I call a recipe for frustration:
- You are always thinking about what other people think of you and you feel sad when those thoughts are not positive
- When anyone says something negative or something you disagree with, you try to maintain peace by always staying quiet
- You ruin precious relationships and friendships you have because of what others might say about it
- You always think people should be able to read your thoughts so you stay quiet when so many questions are asked or you say words like “It is Well”
The list is endless but i’m sure you get my drift.
Do you want to stop giving others the thermometer that determines your happiness by learning how to answer tough questions asked by close family and friends during your waiting season?
THE WEIGHT OF WAITING eBook is a step by step guide that will walk you through simple ways in which you can silence those negative voices and amplifying positive voices during every waiting phase of your life.
WHO IS THIS e-Book FOR?
- Those waiting to find true love
- Those waiting to get married
- Those waiting to have children
- Those waiting to gain admission
- Those waiting to get their dream job
- Those waiting to launch their business/start-up
Everyone may have mistaken your gentility for stupidity because you always stayed quiet, NOT ANYMORE.
With this guide, you will have proven methods on how to handle each waiting phase of your life.
I’ve been in your shoes before and walked the same path so by reading this ebook, you’d get the feeling that YOU ARE NOT ALONE and get first-hand, what I did to turn things around.
Here are some reviews:
If you decide to jump on this today, guess what?? I’m going to send a lovely book your way!!!
It’s a precious gem among my library collection that is an Instruction Guide Ebook for living.
P.S: I’ve only sent this to those that pre-ordered my book which was twice the price it’s currently going for right now, so i’m going to call you a lucky champ!!!
Just in case you are thinking “I’m so busy, I don’t have time to read the ebook”. The goodnews i’ve got for you is that most people finish the book in one sitting. This book is straight to the point. Or haven’t you heard that Less is More.
If you’re unsure of what to gift a couple that’s about to get married, a couple waiting to have their kids, a friend waiting to get the contract or get their dream job.
Well, you don’t always have to feel guilty by not knowing what to say? Most copies have been given as gifts to loved ones and you can do so as well.